Water

Soon...
Unless forever keep a secret beneath the light of day
Would you like to know which river runs deeper than the sea?
Soon...
Made wiser by the one who waits for clouds to pass
Eager to be a part of, but would you let me be a part?
It is over when it starts

You gather me the water that seems to keep me flowing
There will never come a day when I run dry
What is the answer to the question in my heart;
"Would you keep me with your memories inside?"

Brave but strays...
Not many roads lead to your heart
No sacrifice no faith
But there will always be this song for you

You gather me the water that seems to keep me flowing
There will never come a day when I run dry
Let lies be answered by the question in your heart;
"How could I ever keep you in my heart?"

Deny me...
If ever I am fading
Remember this song then replace me
Remember me and all my decent intentions
Remember me
Now will you gather me water?

Comments

Popular Posts